- December 2018 – Congratulations to Meng Yang on passing his oral defense! Meng will be working at SAS as a Research Statistician Developer in Raleigh, NC. Congratulations, Dr. Yang!
- January 2018 – Meng Yang receives a SAS Statistical Summer Fellowship for Summer 2018! Congratulations, Meng!
- January 2018 – Eric was awarded an NSF CAREER grant for his project on “Stable and Scalable Estimation of the Intrinsic Geometry of Multiway Data.” Read more about it in this NC State’s College of Sciences News article.
- December 2017 – Congratulations to Brian Gaines on passing his oral defense! Brian is now working at SAS as a Research Statistician Developer in Raleigh, NC. Congratulations, Dr. Gaines!
- June 2017 – Eric was awarded a Ralph E. Powe Junior Faculty Enhancement Award. [article]